Prague-headquartered Aisa International's European advice network OpesFidelio has received formal notification from the Czech regulator that it has been granted a licence to operate as a portfolio manager securities trader with discretionary powers. The new licence enables OpesFidelio Network to offer its advisers both discretionary investment services and insurance licences under Mifid and IDD within the EU. Chief executive James Caldwell said in a statement issued today (10 January): "This is not just the standard basic Mifid licence that most firms in our market apply for. This li...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes