Credit Suisse has appointed Philippe Guez as head of wealth management investment banking advisory (IBA) coverage for France in a bid to focus more on entrepreneurial clients. Guez has more than two decades of industry experience, most recently at Atlas Financial Solutions (ATFIS), where he was a partner in independent M&A advisory for small and midcap advisory. Prior to that, he held positions at Baycap, which Guez founded, and Merrill Lynch in Paris where he was responsible for executions and transactions as the head of M&A for France. Guez will partner with the teams of Gilles D...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes