Dirk Klee has left Barclays Wealth to join Bitcoin Suisse as its next chief executive, effective 1 April 2022. The CEO of wealth management and investments has departed the firm three and a half years after he joined and is set to take the top role at the Swiss cryptocurrency house, which was founded in 2013. Ben Waterhouse joins Schroders Personal Wealth Klee (pictured above left) brings more than two decades' experience in the industry, having served as COO wealth management at UBS, CEO Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe at Blackrock and head of business development for Germany ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes