The controversial D2C life insurance provider has ceased taking on new customers and distribution of new term life policies. Launched in April 2019 by former Zurich and Prudential board member, Dan Pender, Reviti Life Insurance has announced it will longer offer new term life insurance policies to new customers, although no reason was given. Existing Reviti policies will continue to be honoured by Scottish Friendly, which provided the underwriting for the proposition, and will contact all policyholders directly in the wake of its closure. The Reviti proposition targeted smokers by ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes