Singapore Police Force made three arrests after launching a joint investigation with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) into St Vincent and the Grenadines registered online trading platform, Samtrade FX run by Samtrade FX Limited. In a statement on 3 January, the MAS said the investigation started on 28 December 2021 and included the company's related Singapore entities Samtrade FX LLP and Samtrade FX (SG) Pte Ltd. Samtrade FX Limited and its related entities were not licensed by MAS and have been on MAS' Investor Alert List since July 2021. Samtrade FX Limited and its re...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes