Ritu Vohora, capital markets specialist at T. Rowe Price, dives into US equities
Ritu Vohora (pictured), capital markets specialist at T. Rowe Price, dives into US equities. Given the unprecedented nature of the coronavirus pandemic, the strong recovery in US economic growth during 2021 has been remarkable. The US equity market has similarly rallied sharply, surpassing previous peak levels in just a few quarters, with some companies posting close to best‑ever earnings results in early 2021. One of the dominant market themes to emerge in late 2020 and continue into early 2021 was the sharp swing toward value companies at the expense of more richly priced growth‑ori...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes