Mirabaud has announced changes to its management structure that will see the group's current 'limited partners' be referred to as 'equity partners' from January and named Ana Narula (pictured) as the fifth partner. Narula, head of global equities at Mirabaud Asset Management, will join current partners Etienne d'Arenberg (head of wealth management UK), Thiago Frazao (head of wealth management LATAM), Alain Baron (head of wealth management MENA) and Andrew Lake (head of credit and fixed income). Narula joined Mirabaud in 2013, and is also a member of the executive committee of its asse...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes