Invesco Investment Management has appointed Adrian Mulryan as CEO of the Dublin-based ETF and liquidity fund house. Mulryan joins the firm after a two-decade legal career, holding roles at Allen & Overy and Arthur Cox. Invesco in 'early talks' merger with State Street's asset management arm He also served as general counsel to Source ETF and marketbeta, which were both ETF-focused financial services firms. Most recently, Mulryan returned to his first employer LK Shields where he was a partner and head of financial services at the corporate and commercial law firm.
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes