Neil Woodford has continued his attempt to return to the world of investing, with the disgraced fund manager now seeking capital in the Middle East, according to reports. The manager has reportedly been spotted in the region, while business partner Craig Newman has supposedly set up shop in Dubai, trying to gauge investor interest in the slated WCM Partners venture, according to The Telegraph. Woodford himself was spotted in Riyadh, seeking to raise the profile of his new fund, and has also been speaking with City investors who "continue to sing his praises - but remain less than enth...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes