Global X ETFs has launched four European UCITS ETFs, listed on London Stock Exchange, as the firm expands it thematic growth family in Europe. This thematic growth lineup is designed to offer investors targeted exposure to companies around the world driving long-term, paradigm-shifting themes. These launches bring the firm's total product lineup in Europe to 17 UCITS ETFs, 16 of which fall into Global X's thematic growth family. The new funds aim to look beyond traditional geographic or sector exposures, targeting companies poised to benefit from structural shifts in the physical envi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes