More than 85% of investors have said the fund management industry has a problem with greenwashing, while 81% want to see more standardisation of ESG reporting, globally. The boutique asset management think tank, IIMI, carried out the study to gather views on the recent steps taken by the FCA around ESG. It also found 69% of its membership have welcomed the FCA's proposals on TCFD reporting, although just 41% agreed that TCFD was the best ESG reporting template available. Just over half of those surveyed said the FCA's guiding principles would help to combat greenwashing, with a ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes