Tilney has launched its Sustainable Adventurous portfolio, targeting investors looking for long term growth from investments with strong ESG and sustainability credentials. The fund will sit alongside the existing Tilney Sustainable Portfolio, which was launched in 2009 as a unit trust, and later converted to an ICVC. It has now been renamed the Tilney Sustainable Cautious Portfolio to differentiate it from the latest strategy. The Tilney Sustainable Adventurous fund will be managed by Genevra Banszky von Ambroz (pictured), portfolio manager on both the Tilney Sustainable Cautious Po...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes