The proposed acquisition of Interactive Investor by European investment giant, abrdn, is set to go ahead in a deal worth £1.49bn. According to a statement from Interactive Investor, the transaction will see abrdn acquire 100% of the ordinary share capital of ii, which includes that of majority stakeholder, JC Flowers IC LP. ii will operate as a standalone business and independent brand within abrdn, with Richard Wilson continuing to lead ii through the next phase of its development, under abrdn's ownership. The transaction is subject to receipt of customary regulatory and anti-tru...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes