Group chief executive at International Financial Group David Kneeshaw has responded to rumours circulating last week that IFGL is for sale. The parent company of RL360, Friends Provident International and Ardan International, was said to have received interest from a host of suitors including former Barclays chief executive Bob Diamond's Atlas Merchant Capital. International Investment asked Kneeshaw (pictured) for his response to the rumours that were circulating last week about IFGL and potential new owners. He said: "We have always been very open with our strategic ambition, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes