A new study by St. James's Place Wealth Management Asia reveals the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on attitudes towards wealth management in Hong Kong and Singapore. Published yesterday (18 November) the ‘Money Relationship Monitor 2021' report found that almost half (47%) of Hongkongers and Singaporeans do not have a financial plan and over a third (36%) are not comfortable with their current amount of savings. Three in five (61%) are worried about the high cost of living in the future. This is of particular concern as many central banks continue to assess whether inflationary pres...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes