Wealth management group St. James’s Place (SJP) has rolled out virtual reality (VR) technology for training and role-playing across the business.
Global wealth management group St. James's Place (SJP) has rolled out virtual reality (VR) technology for training and role-playing across the business. The financial adviser and employee training is one of a number of planned launches from SJP's learning & development team using virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technology, the firm said. Virtual reality role-playing was first introduced through the SJP Academy in September 2021, according to SJP. Alongside in-person teaching, it provides a blend of face-to-face and remote-based learning that was adopted during the Cov...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes