Schroders Capital has reached agreement to acquire Cairn Real Estate, a real estate fund and asset management business based in the Netherlands with €1.3bn of assets under management. In a statement on 10 November, Schroders Capital said the deal will enhance its client offering "in a key European growth market, giving access to Dutch real estate expertise with on-the-ground investment talent to meet the growing investment demand from its institutional investors". Cairn, which is being sold by MPC Capital, a German investment management group focused on renewables, shipping and real e...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes