Zurich has announced it is rolling back the restrictions introduced to its underwriting as a result of the Covid pandemic. The insurer stated it is "relaxing" the "small number" of restrictions it put in place in March last year in response to the pandemic. Zurich said that these restrictions affected less than 1% of applicants suffering with chronic health conditions. As a result, Zurich is now offering standard terms for life and critical illness cover for customers who have tested positive or had symptoms of Covid-19 as soon as they have returned to their normal activities, whil...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes