Sales of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) jumped to $10.7bn in the third quarter of 2021, up more than 800% from the previous quarter, according to data from market tracker DappRadar, as the demand for crypto assets continues to rise. The third-quarter figure was up from $1.3bn in Q2 and $1.2bn in Q1, DappRadar said.
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes