Global trust and pensions provider The UAP Group has completed its purchase of Concept Group which it said will make the combined business one of the largest pension providers in Guernsey employing 50 people. Concept Group was one of the biggest QROPs providers, and in 2017, Sovereign Group acquired the pensions business of Concept Trustees (Gibraltar). UAP said in the statement that Concept Group, established in 2004, brings a globally recognised brand, Aurora, and significant scale. Roger Berry, managing director of Concept, will become a non-executive director of UAP alongside C...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes