GSB Capital, one of the few wealth management businesses regulated in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), has named Friends Provident International's former head of distribution Dean Kemble as its managing partner for financial planning. He will also lead the firm's venture capital partnership with Klint Ventures, a tech-focused investment company investing in growth-phase companies which is aiming to list on a Swiss stock exchange during Q4 2021. Kemble has over 20 years of experience in financial services, starting his career with Friends Provident in 2001 and moving to...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes