The Chartered Insurance Institute today (1 October) announced that Sian Fisher, CEO, will be stepping down next year after more than six years at the helm of the professional body. Appointed CEO in 2016, Fisher will complete her six-month notice period and leave on 31 March 2022. During her tenure Fisher has led the modernisation of the CII, resolving several complex and historic issues, as well as overseeing the delivery of a new Manifesto, CII strategy, IT transformation and a significant culture change programme, the CII said. Fisher said: "When I joined the CII in 2016, I made ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes