Jacqueline Hunt, a member of Allianz's board of management in charge of Allianz Global Investors, Pimco and the group's US life insurance business, is reportedly in talks about an early departure, according to widespread media sources. The Wall Street Journal first reported the talks over Hunt's departure on 20 September. Allianz subsequently issued a statement saying it was "considering an acceleration of its succession planning" for its management board, adding that these considerations "relate to the asset management division which is facing specific challenges at the moment becau...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes