First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) has hired former HSBC regional CEO Martin Tricaud as head of investment banking, according to sources cited by Reuters. FAB and HSBC did not immediately respond to requests for comment, Reuters reported. Tricaud, who spent over 13 years at HSBC, left the global bank in April this year, according to his LinkedIn profile. FAB has seen senior management level changes since the start of the year, the latest on Wednesday when its head of corporate finance Andy Cairns left, sources told Reuters on Tuesday. Earlier this year Hana al-Rostamani became the bank'...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes