AIA Singapore AIA Singapore has appointed Damien Tan as its new chief executive of AIA Financial Advisers (AIA FA) with effect from 1 September 2021. An experienced industry professional, Damien has over 23 years of experience in all areas of distribution and strategy and will be responsible for managing the continued development and growth of AIA FA. Damien succeeds Delon Choo, who is set to lead as Chief Agency Officer of AIA Singapore. Damien's appointment will see AIA FA continue to leverage technology and digitalisation to further transform the AIA FA business, driving innovat...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes