With ongoing fundamental regulatory changes preceded by an ongoing global pandemic, the advisory community in the Middle East has found itself (like many other regions across the world) in the eye of a perfect storm across the last 18 months or so. Now, in the summer of 2021, as the pandemic begins to loosen its grip and the vaccination programmes begin kick in, International Investment's Gary Robinson spoke to Philip Story (pictured below), head of distribution, EMEA at Investors Trust from his Dubai base, about how the advisers in the region have adapted to change and how Investors Tru...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes