Zedra, the international specialist in corporate and fund services has named Murjel Breedveld Jagesser as client director in Luxembourg's Corporate Services and Global Expansion team alongside Charles-Alexandre Houillon as director of fund management services. Murjel, a Dutch lawyer who draws on more than 15 years' senior leadership experience, will strengthen Zedra's Management and Administration Services to Institutional, Corporate, Private Equity and Private Clients opting for Luxembourg as the hub for their investments. Prior to joining Zedra, she held senior positions and led man...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes