Investors sent €71.3bn to long-term Europe-domiciled funds in July boosted by robust demand for fixed-income funds, which attracted €32.6bn as European investors get more cautious. According to Morningstar's European Asset Flows report for July, most of the money was sent to the safer segments of the fixed-income space, such as EUR ultra-short-term bonds. Flows toward equity funds barely surpassed €20bn, the lowest net inflows this year, "which might indicate that investors are getting more risk-averse," the report added. Commodities funds saw €730m of net inflows in July....
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes