A global study of asset management professionals found that investment in technology and data infrastructure are at the top of asset managers' priorities in the post-Covid recovery, with 56% saying their investments will focus on these areas in the next 12 months. The report, conducted by Fund Europe on behalf of Temenos and entitled The Future of Investment Operations, also found that ESG compliance was a key area of focus for 47% of its respondents. Asset managers said that data analytics, robotic process automation and AI were critical technologies for their businesses, with 62% n...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes