International accountancy firm KPMG has announced plans to launch a new tax practice in London aimed US expatriates in the UK and across Europe in the wake of US tax reforms. It will focus on advising high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families with US tax obligations. Greg Limb, KPMG UK partner and global head of KPMG's family office and private client practice, said that there has never been a "greater need" for tax guidance for the UK's American community, as President Biden is introducing "significant changes" to the US tax system. The plan proposes reform...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes