As 2020 drew to a close, it marked an end to the long, drawn-out process of the UK's withdrawal from the European Union. Amid the political and economic uncertainty, Wealth and Asset Managers alike continued to prepare for the UK's departure, says Lea Blinoff, head of solutions at Vestrata. Now that a deal has been struck and the UK has officially left the EU, many are wondering what specific impact Brexit will have on the Wealth Management industry and the facilitation of cross-border wealth management advice. The impact of the UK's departure from the EU will be substantial. Followin...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes