Butterfield has repatriated its Mauritius banking operations to Guernsey, creating 16 jobs on the island crown dependency. It followed an in-depth review into the bank's service and support structure following the integration of the former ABN Amro CI business into its Channel Islands operations, the Guernsey Press reported. ‘It was determined that the bank can operate more efficiently by repatriating banking operations to the Channel Islands. The number of new roles this created in Guernsey is 16", a spokesperson is quoted as saying. News of the repatriation was announced in the b...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes