A group of UK-based lawyers, barristers, forensic accountants, corporate intelligence and asset recovery experts have launched a network aimed at making London a global hub for the settling of disputes over digital assets. The Crypto Fraud and Asset Recovery network (CFAAR) said in a statement that it had brought together some of the world's leading names in crypto disputes and advisory with the purpose of developing and sharing best practice in this rapidly evolving sphere, placing the UK and common law jurisdictions at centre stage for global crypto dispute resolution. CFAAR's found...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes