Troubled crypto exchange Binance is to suspend its derivatives trading across the European region, starting with Germany, Italy and the Netherlands. The company said in a statement that users in these countries could not open new futures accounts on Binance "effective immediately". "We're continually evaluating our products and working with our partners to meet our users' needs. Today we're announcing that we plan to wind down our derivatives products offerings across the European region, commencing with the Netherlands, Germany, and Italy", it said. Binance added that the excha...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes