Members of the financial services sector have reacted to the news that Lloyds Banking Group has purchased the Embark platform for £390m. This morning (29 July), it was announced that platform business Embark and its subsidiary brands were sold to the banking giant. The deal, which is subject to regulatory approval, excludes the Rowanmoor SIPP and SSAS administration business, which is being retained by existing shareholders. Fundscape CEO Bella Caridade-Ferreira suspected the deal would go ahead for some time. "Lloyds bought the workplace bit of the Zurich platform and Embark the a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes