Former CEO of Deutsche Bank Italia to chair new alternative funds group

clock • 4 min read
Former CEO of Deutsche Bank Italia to chair new alternative funds group

Gardant, the new Group entirely specialised in credit servicing and investment in illiquid and impaired loans, will "become operative in the next few weeks" under the chair of Flavio Valeri, former CEO of Deutsche Bank Italia. The controlling shareholder of the new group continues to be the American investment fund Elliott, through its subsidiary Tiber Investments S.a r.l., with a stake of approximately 87%. Members of the management team and other private investors hold the remaining 13%....

To continue reading this article...

Join International Investment

Join International Investment today

Unlock members-only benefits:

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
  • Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
  • Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
  • Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
  • Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
  • Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
  • Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes

Join now

 

Already a International Investment member?

Login