Raymond James UK Wealth Management is set to acquire the entire issued capital of Charles Stanley for £278.9m, at a price of 515p per share. The terms of the acquisition represent a premium to the closing price of Charles Stanley shares as at 28 July of 43.5%. Raymond James said it had "long admired Charles Stanley's reputation, heritage and its talented pool of investment managers, financial planners (collectively referred to as wealth managers) and professionals". "The two firms share a common client-centric approach and both offer employed and self-employed affiliation models, w...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes