Rize ETF has launched a fund targeting environmental sustainability that is designed to provide investors with exposure to the top 100 most impactful companies developing and applying innovative solutions regarding climate and environmental challenges. The Rize Environmental Impact 100 UCITS ETF (LIFE) is classified as an Article 9 fund under SFDR and carries an OCF of 0.55%. As part of its investment framework, LIFE employs a proprietary classification methodology that seeks to deconstruct the six environmental objectives into a series of "high impact" investment sub-sectors that ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes