A new survey of institutional investors and wealth managers from the US, UK, France, Germany, and the UAE who collectively have $275bn in assets under management, has revealed that 76% describe the concerns about security of digital assets and custodial services as a "significant" hurdle preventing many from investing in cryptoassets for the first time. The same percentage said this about the size of the market and liquidity, followed by 71% who see the regulatory environment for the crypto market as a major issue. The survey, conducted online in May and June 2021, was commissioned by...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes