Today is last day for companies and advisers to enter the International Investment Awards 2021 awards, so do take this late window of opportunity to throw your hats in the ring. It's very straightforward to enter, so do make sure that you are registered. The II Awards 2021 ceremony is set to be beamed across the world on Thursday 7th October at 3pm. Gary Robinson, commercial director, International Investment said: "This year has seen another increase in entries for our awards and there is still time for companies and individuals to take part. "Being shortlisted, highly-comme...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes