International Investment's parent company Incisive Media is excited to bring together a compelling line-up of fund managers, asset management leaders and keynote speakers specialising in sustainable investing for our must-attend Sustainable Investment Festival this week.
The Festival has been tailored to meet the needs of financial advisers, fund selectors and wealth managers to help them navigate this rapidly evolving area of the market.
Our inaugural Sustainable Investment Festival will give delegates a unique insight into how over 25 leading asset managers are approaching sustainable and ESG investing across their fund ranges, help them identify key opportunities in this area for client portfolios and explore future trends for ESG funds and investing.
As part of this packed agenda, International Investment is delighted to highlight sessions featuring international players such as RL360, KBI Global Investors and deVere Group to help investors navigate this rapidly-evolving area of the market.
The forthcoming session with KBI Global Investors, which will outline its global approach to sustainable investing and the net zero goal at 13.50 tomorrow 22 June.
The two highly experienced speakers covering this session are KBI Global Investors' Noel O'Halloran, who is chief investment officer and David Hogarty, who is head of strategy development and senior portfolio manager.
The session with RL360 will discuss how ESG is perceived internationally and how it translates across geographical locations at 14:05 tomorrow 22 June.
The three highly insightful speakers covering this session are RL360's Chris Corkish, investment marketing manager, Jayne Moffatt, investment marketing analyst and Jon Lockyer investment marketing analyst.
This will be followed directly tomorrow 22 June at 14:20 with deVere Group's Nigel Green in conversation with II's commercial director Gary Robinson on the developing opportunities for ESG investment products in the international arena.
The illuminating discussion will also cover how different the need and demand for ESG investment products can vary from one global jurisdiction to another.
The Festival is still open for free registration and delegates will then be able to access all the sessions over the interactive online event between 22 and 25 June, and later on demand. Click here to view the full agenda for the event, and click here to register your place.
The Festival is also CPD certified across the event, for up to 26 hours of content.
Ten key reasons to attend
• A chance to interact with leading sustainable investment fund managers, CEOs and industry leaders from more than 25 asset managers in one place.
• Get ideas for client portfolios with fund showcases from larger and boutique fund houses covering a range of sustainable themes.
• Explore the latest trends in the European ESG fund landscape and hear what happens next
• Join the discussion about how the net zero agenda will impact portfolios
• Learn how to incorporate climate change assumptions into asset class forecasts and how to evidence the positive impact investors are making by investing more sustainably
• Share best practice on having effective client conversations about responsible investing
• Hear how fund selectors are incorporating diversity and inclusion into their investment decision-making process
• Discuss what shifting the focus onto the 'S' in ESG means for investors
• Address the sustainability skills challenge: Explore the evolving ESG skills required of today's investment professional
• Hear from high-profile sustainable investment leaders giving their unique perspectives on the key sustainability challenges facing the world today and the part investment managers can play in finding solutions.
Sustainable Investment Festival, 22-25 June
International Investment's parent company Incisive Media will host its inaugural Sustainable Investment Festival this week, featuring keynote speakers, innovative breakout events and sessions including contributions from RL360, KBI Global Investors and deVere Group to help investors navigate this rapidly-evolving area of the market. Click here for more information.