HSBC Asset Management is bringing together all of its existing alternatives capabilities under a single business unit, HSBC Alternatives, with a 150-strong team and combined assets under management and advice of $53bn. HSBC Alternatives will comprise of HSBC Alternatives Investments (HAIL), which includes the multi-manager hedge fund and private market teams, as well as the firm's private debt, venture capital and direct real estate teams, with existing capabilities in the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Hong Kong and the US. Joanna Munro, currently global CIO, will lead the new com...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes