European investors plan to increase their exposure to thematic investments over the next three years, according to a survey by Vontobel. According to the figures, 84% of respondents have started to adopt thematic approaches in their portfolios, while 49% plan to increase their allocations over the next three years. Currently, more than half of respondents across Europe allocate at least 20% of their equity portfolios according to a thematic approach. Furthermore, of those who do already allocate at least a fifth of their portfolios to thematic investing, 20% hold 40% or more of asset...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes