Naïm Abou-Jaoudé, CEO of Candriam, has been named president of EFAMA for a two-year term, with Peter Branner (APG Asset Management) and Joseph Pinto (Natixis IM) elected as vice-presidents. Abou-Jaoudé (pictured) is the CEO of Candriam, a position he has held since 2007, and he also serves as chairman of New York Life Investments International. Abou-Jaoudé has over 30 years of experience in the investment management industry and has held various investment leadership roles including fund manager and chief investment officer. Peter Branner, chief investment officer, is member of the ma...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes