Mirabaud Group has appointed Jeff Mouton as chief executive of Mirabaud & Cie (Europe) SA. Mouton will be responsible for overseeing the activities of the Mirabaud Group's European platform, and will report directly to Nicolas Mirabaud, managing partner of Mirabaud and chairman of the board of directors of Mirabaud & Cie (Europe) SA (Luxembourg). Mirabaud said: "We are delighted to welcome Jeff Mouton, a highly qualified wealth management professional with 30 years of experience in the Luxembourg financial services industry. We are thus continuing our strategy of developing key Europe...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes