River & Mercantile has appointed global head of Aberdeen Standard Investments Alex Hoctor-Duncan as an executive director to lead the firm's strategic development. Hoctor-Duncan (pictured) will join River and Mercantile's board later this year, following "the conclusion of his contractual responsibilities", focusing on strategy development, specifically within the company's solutions business and the asset management team. Prior to his role as global head of Aberdeen Standard Investments, which he took on in October 2020 having been its global sales director since 2018, Hoctor-Duncan ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes