Columbia Threadneedle Investments has rolled out two new Luxembourg-domiciled funds in response to growing investor demand for strategies that target positive sustainable outcomes. The Columbia Threadneedle (Lux) Sustainable Outcomes Global Equity and the Columbia Threadneedle (Lux) Sustainable Outcomes Pan-European Equity funds complement the UK sustainable equity strategy launched in 2015. Columbia Threadneedle's Sustainable Outcomes funds are concentrated equity strategies (one global, one Pan-European) that invest in high-quality companies targeting positive sustainable outcomes ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes