The European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA) has urged the European Commission to provide for a transitional period in the first year of the taxonomy's application to some key financial undertakings, in its response to the joint European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) consultation on taxonomy-related sustainability disclosures in the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). EFAMA said there was a need for full consistency between taxonomy alignment metrics used by financial undertakings for taxonomy-related disclosures in SFDR, the Article 8 Taxonomy Delegated Act ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes