US boutique Dodge & Cox has launched an emerging market equity fund, becoming only the seventh strategy for the $341bn firm. The Dodge & Cox Worldwide Funds Emerging Markets Stock fund is managed by a six-strong emerging markets investment committee. Sitting on this is chair and CIO, Charles Pohl, and director of international equity, Diana Strandberg, alongside vice presidents Robert Turley, Rameez Dossa, Mario DiPrisco and Sophie Chen. The fund has an all-cap approach and is available at a total expense ratio of 0.7%. Share classes are available in USD, GBP and EUR. Its invest...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes