Limmasol-registered FXBFI Broker Financial Invest, which trades as ‘101investing' has been struck off from doing UK business by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority as set out in a supervisory notice issued on 10 May. The FCA said it had received 39 complaints or expressions of concern since September 2020 about the activities of FXBFI, which has has a temporary permission under the TPR, providing consumers with the ability to trade CFDs using an online platform, accessible through its website,www.101investing.com. These complaints increased infrequency in 2021, disclosing serious mis...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes